Sometimes relaxation needs to be learned and scheduled into our lives...
The yoga of concentration invites stillness and spaciousness within our lives. The benefits of taking Restorative Flying Yoga are immeasurable; blood pressure lowers, immunity and digestion improve and general fatigue is reduced. In a Restorative Flying Yoga class movements will be gentle, settling into a few poses for a prolonged amount of time with the support of the hammock and numerous props to ensure you are stable and comfortable. The hammock is used as a prop to better deepen, relax, and focus inward and is especially effective in achieving safe and restful inversions. The hammock is about a foot from the floor.
Art Flying Aerial Class Policies
- All students must register in advance for each class.
- Cancellations within 24 hours or the class will not be refunded. Please arrive 10 minutes before class. Reserved spots that do not show may be given to standby students 5 minutes prior to class start time.
- If you do not call or cancel online 24 hours prior to the class start time, you lose that class in your package. If you have an Unlimited (New Client, One Month, or Auto Pay) you will be charged $20 for no shows and late cancellations. We appreciate your understanding of our limited capacity and our efforts to accommodate everyone that wants to take class.
- Reservations may be cancelled online, or by calling (310) 863-1231 at least 24 hour in advance.
- All classes subject to change at any time.
- The studio opens 15 minutes before each class.
- All participants must have a signed waiver before starting class. Forms are available when you create your account online.
- Children under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.